Information About Us
www.juicelimited.co.uk is a website (“Website”) operated by Everyday Juice Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 9438323 and have our registered and trading office at the University of Sheffield, Firth Court, Western Bank, Sheffield, S10 2TN.
Web site access
Changes to these terms
1.3 Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
1.4 We may update our Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
1.5 We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Use of website
1.8 You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.9 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time.
1.10 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
1.12 When using this Website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data;
- (d) or we consider inappropriate.
In all cases referred to in clause 1.12 such material shall be referred to as “Inappropriate Content”
1.13 We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
1.14 We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
1.15 We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, we deem your post as containing Inappropriate Content.
1.16 The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
1.17 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this Website in breach of Paragraph 1.12
Intellectual property rights
1.18 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
1.19 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
1.20 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
1.21 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
1.22 You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Links to and from other websites
1.24 Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a Website does not mean that we endorse that Website. If you visit any Website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
1.25 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
1.26 If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
1.27 Any party wishing to link to this Website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- (a) You must not establish a link to our Website in any Website that is not owned by you.
- (b) Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- (d) you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- (e) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing, approving or are associated with the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- (f) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this Website; and
- (g) the Website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.28 By linking to this Website in breach of clause 1.23 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered by us as a result of such linking.
1.29 We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
1.30 You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
1.31 All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.33 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
1.34 We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- (a) use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- (b) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- (c) If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- (d) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- (e) business interruption;
- (f) loss of anticipated savings;
- (g) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- (h) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
1.35 If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
1.36 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any Website linked to it.
1.37 We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Law and jurisdiction
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.